Results 1 to 10 of 1707

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Dyvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Maelstrom
    Posts
    3,063
    Character
    Dyvid Pandemonium
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Sorry OP but this is what I considered unplayable:

    (18)

  2. #2
    Player
    Shougun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    9,431
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyvid View Post
    Sorry OP but this is what I considered unplayable:


    Loooooool. I cry.. and laugh so hard XD. Back when hard mode was new I remember having some really serious "wut...?" moments. Three horizontal characters worth from the sand and still slapped in the face, awesomeeee! Memorized his cast order just to avoid attacks (was moving before the ability, worked it out with the FC so I wouldn't run a sand into their face). It's much better now though, I can respond to sands the moment I see them rather than worry in advance.
    (2)

  3. #3
    Player
    NessaWyvern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,920
    Character
    Nessa Goddessly
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyvid View Post
    Sorry OP but this is what I considered unplayable:

    Haha, so much this XD this was what it was like for me at 400 ping+, but if you memorized his rotation, and moved just before he would put his aoe down (The time period between his moves is consistant) then you could still beat him just fine. NIN was pretty unplayable for me though. Those mudra would make me so mad.
    (1)
    Last edited by NessaWyvern; 05-19-2017 at 11:16 AM.

  4. #4
    Player
    AxlStream's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    902
    Character
    Axl Stream
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyvid View Post
    Sorry OP but this is what I considered unplayable:

    That is something else... And I thought I had it bad when my actions didn't get registered into the game due to packet loss...
    (1)

  5. #5
    Player
    Nestama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    4,371
    Character
    Nestama Eynfoetsyn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyvid View Post
    Sorry OP but this is what I considered unplayable:

    Well that's just bringing back horrible PS3 memories...
    (0)

  6. #6
    Player
    LalaRu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    2,408
    Character
    Mi An
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyvid View Post
    Sorry OP but this is what I considered unplayable:

    It was me when EU was in NA location. Needless to say, I always were turned down by "stop making excuses", "noob bard", "git gut" and other phrases I cannot report here to avoid indecency. Thanks to all of them, I learnt to make only my own business when in a duty and pretty ignore every and all comments coming from the party chat.
    (0)