Page 1 of 249 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Threads 1 to 20 of 4977

Forum Top: Healer Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Healer Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Healer roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:55 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 25,392
    08-22-2013, 07:55 PM Go to last post
  1. What Would You Have Wanted From "Evolved" Healers

    See title. Discuss if you want. Will add my $0.02 in time, but hidden since this is meant for general discussion.

    Started by Shurrikhan‎, 09-19-2026 04:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    "evolved", actually evolved, not wasting opportunities
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 856
    09-27-2026, 11:21 PM Go to last post
  2. Evolved WHM as of Anaheim Fanfest

    Maybe unnecessary, but I wasn't sure if I have the same understanding of evolved WHM with everyone else from what was shown in the Anaheim fanfest...

    Started by Azurarok‎, 05-07-2026 03:21 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 3,256
    09-26-2026, 03:27 PM Go to last post
  3. Evolved Sage

    Recently, I've been working conceptualizing my own take on how Sage's Evolved Mode kit could look, and I'd like to share what I've come up with. My...

    Started by ty_taurus‎, 09-19-2026 01:10 PM
    evolved, evolved mode, healer, sage
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 199
    09-19-2026, 01:10 PM Go to last post
  4. Healer Ideas

    Here's a general gist of what I'd love from the healers in this game. I am not expecting any of this to happen obviously. White Mage: Hard cast...

    Started by CyberNettrix‎, 09-01-2026 07:38 PM
    astrologain, healer, sage, scholar, white mage
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 376
    09-07-2026, 04:49 PM Go to last post
  5. Will healing be better in Evercold (8.0)?

    I know we have discussed this topic before, but I am hoping that we see healing improve to the point where we actually have to heal frequently...

    Started by Hyperia‎, 08-10-2026 04:44 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 88
    • Views: 8,279
    09-07-2026, 03:23 PM Go to last post
  6. Scholar Feedback: Fairy, Baneful Nox change for trash mobs, and skill updates

    Hello everyone, I would like to share some feedback regarding the Scholar. There are four specific mechanical and balancing changes I would love...

    Started by Akenyu‎, 08-12-2026 11:05 PM
    aoetattack, baneful nox, expedience, fairy, scholar
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 545
    08-22-2026, 05:08 AM Go to last post
  7. We need unmitigatable damage

    As long as damage is just a number that can be reduced by a shield or mit, pure healers will always be at a disadvantage unless they can bring some...

    Started by Moqi‎, 08-14-2026 08:28 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 598
    08-21-2026, 01:23 PM Go to last post
  8. I hope that the Evolved AST kit looks something like this

    After the WHM demonstration for Evolved, I have concerns that the 'even simpler than it already was', 'focus more on Healing GCDs', 'damage refund on...

    Started by ForsakenRoe‎, 05-02-2026 01:44 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 2,635
    08-21-2026, 09:35 AM Go to last post
  9. Ast - Spells that probably wont get rid off/what spells probably will get rid off

    1 - Collective Unconscious - this ability is probably never gonna be removed from asts. I rather see it buffed work simular to druids tranquility...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-11-2026 01:54 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 1,896
    08-11-2026, 03:23 PM Go to last post
  10. Octopath Travelier - Some best healer Concepts ff14 should take note

    Something always dawned on me. is how poorly healer design is in main line series but then take games like octopath traveler 1-2 have some best...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 07-10-2026 06:22 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 935
    07-26-2026, 02:49 PM Go to last post
  11. Sage: add tooltips for Adder's stings obtention

    Hello, I have a suggestion (and i'm not sure if this is the best place for where to put this post) for Sage tooltips on some spells Eucrasia...

    Started by Raiden27190‎, 06-30-2026 04:59 AM
    new player friendly, sage, tooltip
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 498
    07-01-2026, 05:02 AM Go to last post
  12. Evercold is not gonna fix healers gonna make things worse

    I do not believe in this dev what so ever. they will mess up 100% will if played this game sense realm reborn. you know badly threat healers every...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-29-2026 08:45 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 2,113
    06-30-2026, 02:29 PM Go to last post
  13. Battle System - Changes For Healers

    Dungeons and Raid Baliance Become one and the same. you not have abilities in your kit that excel in one and is completely unused in the other ...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-25-2026 12:56 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 901
    06-26-2026, 06:32 AM Go to last post
  14. What each healer needs to do -

    White Mage - Solid Strong Heals Strongiest DPS (By Single Cast not in full rotation big difference) Easy get into ( hard to master) meaning as...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-11-2026 01:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 3,455
    06-19-2026, 04:22 PM Go to last post
  15. Evoked Scholar should focus on these aspects

    DPS Rotation - Damage over time Management Healing - Shield Healing and Shield Maintance Improved Pet Healing Mechanics. DPS rotation must be...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-07-2026 03:50 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 927
    06-17-2026, 05:19 AM Go to last post
  16. I hope that the Evolved SCH kit looks something like this

    After the WHM demonstration for Evolved, I have concerns that the 'even simpler than it already was', 'focus more on Healing GCDs', 'damage refund on...

    Started by ForsakenRoe‎, 04-30-2026 10:56 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 4,259
    06-15-2026, 12:04 PM Go to last post
  17. I hope that the Evolved SGE kit looks something like this

    After the WHM demonstration for Evolved, I have concerns that the 'even simpler than it already was', 'focus more on Healing GCDs', 'damage refund on...

    Started by ForsakenRoe‎, 04-30-2026 11:07 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,487
    06-13-2026, 11:06 PM Go to last post
  18. Why Healer Design Can Never Be Solved (Without Rebuilding the Role)

    This might be a controversial take, but I don't think healer design can ever truly be fixed in FFXIV. Not because the developers lack ideas. ...

    Started by BabyYoda‎, 06-07-2026 08:51 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 3,674
    06-12-2026, 08:47 PM Go to last post
  19. Evolved Ast Spoilers

    DPS Buttons - Pretty much the same with few changes however dps rotation is completely different then white mages however arcana damage makes up for...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-07-2026 03:34 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 785
    06-08-2026, 05:25 PM Go to last post
  20. Evolved white mage is awesome but dont give other healers anything that whm has

    Ast. Sch. Sage should be there own class every single abilitys needs be different whm is only one two button ogcd combo. dont you dare give it to...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-06-2026 05:55 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 922
    06-07-2026, 04:04 PM Go to last post

Page 1 of 249 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread