Quote Originally Posted by Whiz View Post
cool story bro...try using the the enemity reducing cd. Also the tanks that you ripped so much hate from all the time must have just sucked. I have a 50 brd with relic that great dps and I never saw a geared tank that's knows what their doing loose hate to a brd unless its at the beginning of a fight and they just blow all their cd's and get raped.
It's usually on cooldown. I pop it whenever I see I'm about to take the aggro from the tank, and only on the enemy mobs i don't want to take aggro from (and when the enemy is not near death. If it's near death, I'll take the aggro because it won't live that much longer). Meaning between mob group A and B, there's that moment where I can't toss it out because it's down to the last 40 seconds of cooldown.