Thanks for the thread Stormy, good to hear it's decent.
The only thing I'm worried about is the limited time, I only have like 5 hours to play during the week, hopefully I can get some progress without having to feel like that's all I'm doing.
Thanks for the thread Stormy, good to hear it's decent.
The only thing I'm worried about is the limited time, I only have like 5 hours to play during the week, hopefully I can get some progress without having to feel like that's all I'm doing.
You're welcome
As I mentioned a few times before, it was an absolute blast when the servers came up for about an hour, until everyone just started logging in and made the server tick issues and the server lag (EU->NA) got a lot worse as well as I am from Europe
The combo of server tick + latency made this event an absolute nightmare and I eventually gave up on it despite how fun it can be, because it's just not right to be bumped by things that you have passed 3 seconds earlier over and over again or see people just win right in front of your face as you actually reach the crown first on your screen.
Big waste of potential, but a good show of this game's terrible netcode, still the event itself (without the server tick issues) remains fun.
Maybe this will actually be a small blessing, with Materia's overall lack of population....
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.


Reply With Quote




