Results 1 to 10 of 1707

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    TarikD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10
    Character
    Faris Labonte
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    While double digit pings are a luxury, you feel the impact starting at 150 and above. A lot of will will get a ping increase, but it wouldn't pass a threshold where you'd even notice something. I feel confident that those in NA will be able to play as usual, possibly better due to the modern infrastructure of the new data center facility.

    It is the EU players we have to feel for.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player
    Valkyrie_Lenneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    8,037
    Character
    Lynne Asteria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Viper Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by TarikD View Post
    While double digit pings are a luxury, you feel the impact starting at 150 and above. A lot of will will get a ping increase, but it wouldn't pass a threshold where you'd even notice something. I feel confident that those in NA will be able to play as usual, possibly better due to the modern infrastructure of the new data center facility.

    It is the EU players we have to feel for.
    Its not like they had a shiny new datacenter put in for them 2 years a- wait a second.
    (11)

  3. #3
    Player
    anryo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    18
    Character
    Anryo Holryo
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie_Lenneth View Post
    Its not like they had a shiny new datacenter put in for them 2 years a- wait a second.
    What about SA players? I went from 180 to 260, and I can assure you I dont have a shiny datacenter for me.

    Btw, to the people crying while having double digits, don't complain about something you have no idea what you're talking about. Up to 150 is perfectly normal, I raided the entire coil on 220ms, got better after 3.0, getting an stable 180, and did the entire Savage tiers too.
    But I think thats it for me, they screwed a lot of people while improved the situation for some others, but the improvement will be barely noticeable.
    (2)