Results -9 to 0 of 707

Threaded View

  1. #11
    Player
    Voltyblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    735
    Character
    Rama Kagon
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 84
    Quote Originally Posted by mirta000 View Post
    The thing is, if you're going to critique everything they make, it would be nice if you would suggest what they could make instead. Because while I understand the complaint, I can not point a finger at an MMO that does anything better or different. As for Palace of The Dead, I think I would run it without the reward. It reminds me of GW2's fractals and honestly I would love to relive something similar here
    Make old content still relevant, and by relevant I mean "add rewards". For the exception of the EX primals, everything else basically grants no lasting rewards - if you don't count glamours.
    What about giving us the possibility of doing dungeons under a time limit, or giving titles or glamour stuff for doing a dungeon in a certain way? These are just 2 of the things that would help IMMENSIVELY to keep content up.

    Infact this is one aspect of WoW that I do enjoy since that old content, while outdated in terms of challenge, is still doable for getting rewards. Do something like that for FFXIV and I can assure you that more people will run old dungeons.

    Yes imagine people running AV and starting to say "Guys, let's try doing it under the time limit" or "let's do the first boss without taking fruits" and so on. It would be a lot of fun and I'm actually against achievements!

    PS: sorry for offtopic, but I'm also one of those who is bored of the lack of content going on.
    (3)
    Last edited by Voltyblast; 06-18-2016 at 08:48 AM.