Ah, this topic again
I can't help but wonder why these threads are always started with a chatlog showing one thing and one thing only: that the OP is an insensitive, rude person who can't believe someone didn't take his "advice" when the advice was basically "shut up and do what I say because I say so".

Personally, I hold all roles by the same standards.
If they kind of suck, I'm annoyed, but I won't throw a huge fit over it. I'll just keep that annoyance to myself or if it was unbearably annoying, I'll bitch to friends about it afterwards.
If they suck big time (as in, making it impossible to clear the dungeon), I explain to them what they should do in a friendly manner with easy explanations why that would be better.
(if they react in a very defensive way or with insults, I simply leave, because I don't have to waste my time or nerves with them if they are not willing to learn no matter the circumstances. But that only happened once so far in thousands of runs of all kinds of content, so yeah...)

The result:
countless people who actually listened to my advice and applied it on the spot and zero kicks since the start of ARR.
"It's not what you say, but how you say it.", keep that in mind