Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    Player
    lol to the guy complaining this intro doesn't reveal much...1.0 explains even less...the first time you saw it you figured out right away the midlander is going through an Echo? that the dragon was Midgarsormr and his fight with that huge ship broke the aether seal in silver tear lake by mistake ? and all that aether allowed primals to come into eaorzea? etc etc. ..i don't think so..

What i get from the extra footage is that the 4 members of the circle of knowing and everyone else didn't get frozen in time...thus why the changes in their looks.. and we see them react in a pleasant way like they know the adventure party and us just got out of the time freeze and they get on the move to greet us.. if they knew when and where we would pop out again they could easily arrange it for chocos to wait for us and stuff
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Tyr Guldove
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 25
    HURRAY!

Y'shtola, Yda, Papalymo, and Thancred are alive!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Sevokevo Royuki
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Is it me or does the area they are running through at the end look more like Corethas?

And also... I do ask as well... What is that mechanical device that 3 of the 4 are wearing... and why is Yda wearing goggles when she already can't see well with her mask she is wearing.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sevokevo_Royuki; 01-08-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevokevo_Royuki View Post
    Is it me or does the area they are running through at the end look more like Corethas?

And also... I do ask as well... What is that mechanical device that 3 of the 4 are wearing... and why is Yda wearing goggles when she already can't see well with her mask she is wearing.
    What you mean she can't see well? O.o she punches bullets off!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    R'iley Kai
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    The more I watch the video, the more I'm convinced we are seeing a renewed Mor Dhona. That leaves the snowy region as Coerthas (which was already stated in the concept of the reworked zone art).

Getting really excited to play ARR.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    It is Coerthas >.>
    (0)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    R'iley Kai
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilhem View Post
    It is Coerthas >.>
    You think so? Since the group is warped out of Mor Dhona during the final moments of Bahamut, it stands to reason there is a good chance they would pop back in at this location.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Raeven Crux
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 56
    That place is Mor Dhona the party is placed in the same spot they got warp in
    (0)

Player
    Character
    R'iley Kai
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by lolodin View Post
    That place is Mor Dhona the party is placed in the same spot they got warp in
    That was my thinking as well. Seeing the 2009 E3 trailer really makes the landmark similarities stand out. Can't want to play this. It is looking like the dev team has done a fantastic job with the time they have had.
    (0)

Player
    Maybe not directly Mor Dhona ..the battle was a little south west at the Flats ..don't remember first name.. and the adventurers are heading south?
    (0)

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast