Quote Originally Posted by CelestiCer View Post
SE's excuse was - Button Bloat. Let us not forget that ever. Thus, plenty players bargain suggest logical alternative Button Bloat Solutions over Kaiten Removal.

There aren't any mechanics in FFXIV that requires that much precise damage control targeting. There isn't a reflect in this game that's that detrimental. There's The Tower at Paradigm's bosses " Hansel & Gretel ", with a knocback but they need to be pulled apart anyways. There is no hitting the wrong target and get reflected... Instant Death, or Bleed/Slow/Silence/Sleep/Frost/Burn/EmotionalDamage.

Heck, SE already neglects control with Ogi Namikiri. There's no choice it is AoE rather you like it or not. And Tenka Goken is a fart circle we have less Aim with it then a Cone. It just doesn't matter until they introduce mechanics where it does.

And until they do? The solutions players suggested are valid.
Shoha I + II fused. 1st target hit with Shoha I potency, Cone fall off damage of Shoha II.
Senei+Guren fused. 1st target hit with Senei potency, Line fall off damage of Guren.
Next to Ikishoten turning into Ogi Namikiri, these fused skills solve their supposedly poor excuse of Button Bloat issue more logically? then their 6.1 Kaitenremoval.
Those player solutions aren't valid, if we turn all those skills into AoE, the whole Resources turn into AoE Resources and step closer into meaninglessness, which is the Problem that Kenki has right Now, it isn't the Damage Boosting Resource it used to be. Kenki Now is just for Filler Attacks and sit on 20 Kenki for the lols. I already shared my Ikishoten into Ogi Macro, but fine if ya'all will bring up how Ikishoten should turn into Ogi Namikiri, let me share my Double Slice Buster Macro with you again:
/macroicon Ikishoten
/ac Ikishoten
/ac Ogi Namikiri

you have to press the button 3 times for everything, I wrote this stuff months ago (!!) and please do not cry about "but I do not want a Macro!!", where I have to say either the macro or cry about it for at least 2 years
+ didn't we already dismiss the Button Bloat Arguement aswell and rather prefer a roll back of Samurai to 6.08? but I digress.. a Better Idea to address the "Button Bloat" would be to turn Hakaze into Shoha 1 and Fuko into Shoha 2 (because Hakaze is Single Target and Shoha 1 is Single Target and Fuko is AoE and so is Mumyo Shoha) but in my player experience then we may step Closer to be a Dragoon with a Katana...