Results -9 to 0 of 494

Threaded View

  1. #11
    Player
    KisaiTenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    2,776
    Character
    Kisa Kisa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne_Endeavor View Post


    You were saying?

    The entire Conjurer storyline revolves around a character who only wants to heal before having it explained to her there is more to Conjury than merely healing.
    That is taken out of context, like i said the LAST TIME someone posted it. The storyline has nothing to do with the players skills. Just like ALL classes. Sylphie was using her own life energy, like her mother did, and it killed her mother, thus the entire point of the storyline was irrelevant because the conjurer draws from MP not HP to heal. If you pay attention at all during the combat, you'll see that Sylphie is yet another one of these dumb AI's who just stands there. Nothing in the storyline solo/play is relevant to group play.


    Quote Originally Posted by Faliandra View Post
    Wow, props to people still arguing with Kisai.

    I consider them a lost case not worth arguing with.

    On a sidenote: How do you play a game for years (since 1.0)and still only have il 180 gear?
    This person has basically seen NOTHING relevant of heavensward and yet is proudly sporting how to play a healer without having any clue on how its done.

    Tbh, I still think its a troll posting with an alt.
    Nope. When you pull out the Ad hominem and name calling attacks, you've lost the argument, because you're resorting to attacking the person's character instead of finding factually wrong information as a basis for a counter-argument.

    No it seems like everyone's "healer must DPS" argument comes out of thin air and from players being toxic on some servers. It does not change the fact that NONE of the gameplay requires it. That has been my argument every single time this comes up. That guy who says he has 83% downtime is because he is playing badly, and admitted so.

    When I play with PUG's, there is little to no downtime, and the less overgeared someone is (particularly the tank) the harder it is. I've expected tanks to try to speed run things, because that is what I can adapt to. I've adapted to more tanks playing poorly, while playing healer. When I play DPS in dungeon play I just roll my eyes when a healer spams every HoT heal on everyone, but hey I'm not the tank I'm not going to complain about that. I've not played tank more than a little bit because I honestly don't have the inventory space and have been trying to cull inventory items by leveling all the same-gear classes at the same time so I can get rid of the low-level gear. THAT is why my main class has ilevel 180 gear, because I have no space to put anything. Until I get AST and SCH up to level 60, all the intermediate gear is taking up space, and because all pre-50 caster gear is the same, I have to level BLM up as well. With the upcoming red mage I'm expecting that that will yet again be more caster gear.
    (0)
    Last edited by KisaiTenshi; 05-30-2017 at 06:23 AM.