StB dungeons have some gems (parts of Bartam of Doma Castle, especially).Hmmm So I'm a new player. I'm close to finishing HW and I gotta say...HW seems a lot easier than ARR. Are you saying SB and ShB is going to be even more braindead easy? I was thinking that the dungeons and trials would "progress" overtime and expect the player to have gotten better at playing, introduce new mechanics, etc.
ShB dungeons... well, I can't honestly say they're an improvement, especially over the likes of the Vault's bosses or the originality among some others.
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.



Reply With Quote

