Quote Originally Posted by Alleo View Post
I would find it so bad to have them as NPCs in the game but never give the players the chance to play them. At least with beast tribes both genders cant and at least they have some reasons to not be playable. But a race that exists, is human enough, can go around the cities and that has one gender available to play and then just put the rest out of NPCs? Thats just horrible.

I mean its like the bunny suit. Have none in the game: Maybe some people request it as glamour. Have one for one gender: Opposite site might want it. Have one for one gender and put it on the NPC but not for the players: Huge storm incoming. I mean how bad would it be to have certain glamours that males wanted but instead of giving them to the playerbases like the females got, they can see it only on NPCs? And I would dare and say that races are much bigger than that.

So only NPCs if they can provide it later for us, otherwise you will just make a full blown out rage storm.
I think ppl should remember the main reason we got female Viera is because they were adding Fran to a raid