Player
    Character
    Nomfur Farredzasyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    300$ are 300$ just because you don't know the value of money it doesn't have to count for others too no matter if they have a high income or not.
    Exactly. I'm not the richest person in the world but I'm fairly well off. That being said, I'll still take a 6 hour journey on buses as it's free over a train journey that takes 40m but costs £20, because I'm a tight Yorkshireman. Every quid saved adds up, even if it's only a minute amount each time.
    (4)
    White Mage ~ Scholar ~ Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiroglyph View Post
    Boi if you got kicked for the same thing in over 20 duties I strongly suggest you think hard on whatever the hell it is you're doing

As I'm sure you are well aware, it takes more than one person to be able to kick a player from a duty, so in all those instances there were at least two people agreeing they'd be better off without you tanking.

Player
    Character
    M'telihgo Feilyon
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    300$ are 300$ just because you don't know the value of money it doesn't have to count for others too no matter if they have a high income or not.
    $300 is $300? No way. I love how you state that with such conviction. So adorable.

As far as not knowing the value of money. That is entirely different. $300 is not an amount of money, especially over 5 years, that will affect me one way or the other. It’s not significant enough of an amount for me to notice either way. It’s too small. Just like most people wouldn’t miss 0.50 here or 0.75 there. It still has value, but due to its size, it lacks significance.

I can try to explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you. Sorry not sorry.
    (2)
    Last edited by Istaru; 08-31-2018 at 05:27 AM.
    #GetSelliBack2018

Reading too much of the forums makes me very sad and apathetic.

Player
    Character
    Momomi Momi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaru View Post
    $300 is $300? No way. I love how you state that with such conviction. So adorable.

As far as not knowing the value of money. That is entirely different. $300 is not an amount of money, especially over 5 years, that will affect me one way or the other. It’s not significant enough of an amount for me to notice either way. It’s too small. Just like most people wouldn’t miss 0.50 here or 0.75 there. It still has value, but due to its size, it lacks significance.

I can try to explain it to you, but I can’t inderstand it for you. Sorry not sorry.
    Probably one of the most condescending people I've seen on these forums. Such a sad thing to witness.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    M'telihgo Feilyon
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MomomiMomi View Post
    Probably one of the most condescending people I've seen on these forums. Such a sad thing to witness.
    Only probably?

I have to try harder next time.
    (0)
    #GetSelliBack2018

Player
    Character
    X'lota Qi
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I thought this was about the earrings, but it seems I wandered into a discussion about economics. Sorry, I'll leave now.
    (1)

Character
    Lilila Lila
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by MomomiMomi View Post
    There is a point to be made that Money over Time is not Money, just like Distance over Time is not Distance. They're separate measurements entirely, and when broken down, $300 over five years is about $0.16 a day, which is almost not even worth thinking about for the average citizen of the united states.

Only probably?

I have to try harder next time.
    You're really not helping any kind of case you have by acting like this. Just looking at Momomi alone, you've already got her looking at the tone of your argument more than your argument, and it's understandable why they would be attracted to your combative method of communication.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Kurumii Tokisakii
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

I can try to explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you. Sorry not sorry.
    Oh dear god do i smell the try of sarcasm?

You didn't understand it and you don't even want to understand it why people say it is the best bonus what legacy players have (yeah yeah not all) because its "just" 5 Bucks a month. But its cool you don't have to understand basic things, like value.

Paladinleeds exactly.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Good talk, all. Glad we had it.
    暗闇の力#7805

Player
    Character
    M'telihgo Feilyon
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualgunner View Post
    You're really not helping any kind of case you have by acting like this. Just looking at Momomi alone, you've already got her looking at the tone of your argument more than your argument, and it's understandable why they would be attracted to your combative method of communication.
    Thank you for the advice, being serious on that statement. I believe you are being sincere.

Before anyone tells me, I know the internet is full of cheaters and liars. I don’t care.

Also serious, most people on these forums barely read a damn thing anyone posts, or considers anything before attacking or strawmanning the living crap out of the person they respond to.

It’s kinda sad, was having a mostly civil conversation until that clown had to jump in and crap all over the place.
    (5)
    #GetSelliBack2018

Player
    Character
    Momomi Momi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualgunner View Post
    There is a point to be made that Money over Time is not Money, just like Distance over Time is not Distance. They're separate measurements entirely, and when broken down, $300 over five years is about $0.16 a day, which is almost not even worth thinking about for the average citizen of the united states.
    Sure, but $300 is still $300, and anyone would be happy to have them rather than not. Those $300 are still going to buy you the same amount of stuff no matter how much money you have, and having them is better than not.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ratithgar Jovasch
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Permanent time-based exclusives are a terrible idea in a game like this.

I get that people want their trophies, but five years is plenty of time to get your jollies on having these things.
    (1)
    Last edited by dragonseth07; 08-31-2018 at 07:22 AM.

Page 95 of 124 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast