Results 1 to 10 of 13

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    HammAndCheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2025
    Location
    Limsa
    Posts
    191
    Character
    Hammy Fields
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    The very last step of the relic normally has adjustable stats. I don't remember if EW or SHB had more than one step with adjustable stats tbh.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Celliera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2025
    Posts
    49
    Character
    Celliera Tsukemeownya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by HammAndCheese View Post
    The very last step of the relic normally has adjustable stats. I don't remember if EW or SHB had more than one step with adjustable stats tbh.
    Stormblood, Shadowbringers, and Endwalker all had customizable stats starting in X.45 which was the 2nd to last relic stage (the same stage as this relic).
    (1)

  3. #3
    Player
    HammAndCheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2025
    Location
    Limsa
    Posts
    191
    Character
    Hammy Fields
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Celliera View Post
    Stormblood, Shadowbringers, and Endwalker all had customizable stats starting in X.45 which was the 2nd to last relic stage (the same stage as this relic).
    Yea I don't remember its been so long since I had to do one. Kind of weird they didn't have them on this step this go around. Last step will likely have them and that's when it really matters imo.
    (0)