Results 1 to 10 of 28

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Terhix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    198
    Character
    Thane Ryder
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt_Azureheim View Post
    *something something* "Raw Intuition / Bloodwhetting would still be fine if it only triggered once per weaponskill because that's still a net 1200 / 2000 heal potency on top of some extra mitigation".
    I'm pretty sure I'm on the record on these forums advocating for this exact change, so yes.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Reinhardt_Azureheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,737
    Character
    Reinhardt Azureheim
    World
    Alpha
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Terhix View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm on the record on these forums advocating for this exact change, so yes.
    Oh I meant no offense either way - just voiced my own opinion on the matter.
    (0)