I've had a blast with DT's content and I'm excited for savage.

With the forums and other social media I just keep in mind that people on the internet have a bad habit of exaggerating their feelings and people don't always know how to really word their criticisms in a constructive manner. Online people tend to speak like "this is the worst thing ever" "I hated it so that means it's objectively bad" "Everyone that likes this is stupid", etc. Also the people most likely to voice their opinions on something like an official forums are going to be people with complaints. So if some people are unhappy with the direction of the game you're gonna see a lot of heated opinions on here.

If you're enjoying the expansion that opinion is also valid and don't let people try to convince you otherwise. One of my favorite games of the year is Rise of the Ronin and that didn't exactly get glowing critical reviews. But you know what? I loved it. Someone yelling to the roof tops that it looked like a PS3 game or whatever didn't ruin my enjoyment of the game. It's story was mediocre but that combat shined so brightly it cancelled out any other complaints I would have had about the game. So I mean, if you enjoyed DT, keep enjoying it. It's alright if some people on the forums don't like it, you're the only one that can say how you personally feel about it.