Results 1 to 10 of 23

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Doragan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    This is Thancred.
    Posts
    244
    Character
    Direct Breeze
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_Cat View Post
    I was more interested in this,

    Why can't this be how the PC version works, like enter the ID and Password once and the Launcher saves it and just automatically logs in from then forth.
    I'm also wondering why it doesn't work that way for PS4/PS5. Don't get me wrong, it's no Playonline on 360 headache, but still, it's quite odd.

    Maybe the game could be sold through the Windows Store or something?
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player
    Tint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    In the right-hand attic
    Posts
    4,395
    Character
    Karuru Karu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Doragan View Post
    I'm also wondering why it doesn't work that way for PS4/PS5.
    But it kind of does? The Playstation can not skip the login process entirely, but it can save your password and you just have to click on "login". And when you don't close the game before you put the console in rest mode you actually can skip the login process.

    I think the reason was that the console and SE accounts are linked together - you cannot start the game without being logged into both accounts. And I am pretty sure they said this feature will not come to PC.

    But well, that was some 5 years ago.
    (1)
    It’s a good thing not to answer your enemies. I scarcely ever do. Perhaps Emily is more like me than I am like myself. Perhaps she would rather not answer her friends, even. She keeps it all in her heart.

Tags for this Thread