Results 1 to 10 of 80

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Aurida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    238
    Character
    Maribelle Morunaude
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses View Post
    Do not dare "trivialize" those achievements-- a good number of them were insane to get.
    I appreciate the righteous indignation that's on display here, but also that's just, like, my opinion, man. I do not have a high opinion of 1.x or any gameplay contained therein. It is, meanwhile, a relief to know that the achievement system back then was equally as bad as the one we have now, given that some of the most 'non-trivial' achievements were apparently locked behind doing trivial things a non-trivial amount of times, as it continues to be now. Also, a mapping achievement? I know the 1.x maps were a travesty but man.

    I don't know how continuing to put playtime into a game they were in the process of mercy killing or responding to their development processes on the forums constitute a meaningful part of 'support,' but as stated I fully recognize that my opinion on this matter is not one that is shared by the developers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seera1024 View Post
    They were discontinued because the content needed to unlock them got destroyed when they relaunched the game. They just put in the tools for legacy players to get the titles they had earned in 1.0 when 2.0 launched.
    I think something like this happened with some of the Diadem achievements once too and they were re-worked into ones requiring a certain exploratory score? Of course, that's not the best example given that A) they later simply lobotomized the place completely and B) re-working things in this manner takes time and effort that would pretty much apparently be spitting in the face of people who fulfilled the things during 1.x.

    But in the case of ones which are similar I don't think there's a meaningful difference, honestly?
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player
    Ramesses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sharlayan
    Posts
    1,393
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurida View Post
    I do not have a high opinion of 1.x or any gameplay contained therein.
    I don't know how continuing to put playtime into a game they were in the process of mercy killing or responding to their development processes on the forums constitute a meaningful part of 'support,' but as stated I fully recognize that my opinion on this matter is not one that is shared by the developers.
    I am not required to be respectful or realistic
    Aaah.

    Quibble, after quibble, after quibble from you-- and yet you refuse to display respect for others' views, refuse to be realistic, and still stubbornly maintain a sense of entitlement for obtaining Legacy achievements. Perhaps you're just baiting and trying to rile up the forum to increase your post count?

    Allow me to bring you to reality and dispel any lingering disillusions you might still have before I officially ignore you...

    (10)
    Last edited by Ramesses; 07-22-2021 at 02:10 PM.
    "After ten years, finally headed to Sharlayan... absolutely stoked"