Considering that's standard practice for just about any other MMO... yeah, I think we could deal with starting at a lower level.I could understand that if we had this situation in Heavensward, but can most of the players really tolerate having to go back to the start in every single expansion that has a new job? Heck, if I was more cynical, I could say that the devs could put new jobs at level 1 just to tempt people to use the job boost potion.
That would be really, really bad. >_<
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.



Reply With Quote

