Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 70
  1. #51
    Player
    Jayne422's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    51
    Character
    Caoin Sealgaire
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    I love hearing about reports like this. My boyfriend likes to get in character when he submits reports as well. I keep meaning to take the time to do this, but I'm usually in the middle of doing things and don't have time to do so. I often wonder how many of the GMs enjoy getting reports like this and how many find it to be a pain to deal with though.
    (0)

  2. #52
    Player
    mbncd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa
    Posts
    1,383
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayne422 View Post
    I love hearing about reports like this. My boyfriend likes to get in character when he submits reports as well. I keep meaning to take the time to do this, but I'm usually in the middle of doing things and don't have time to do so. I often wonder how many of the GMs enjoy getting reports like this and how many find it to be a pain to deal with though.
    True, some people like being entertained while they work, others like to simply get to the point and get it over with so they can get to the next one ASAP. It would be nice if we could get some sort of comment from a GM about their experiences with things like this.
    (0)



  3. #53
    Player
    Bluevann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    1,377
    Character
    Jet'a Vahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    You have inspired me! Maybe I will get on reporting RMTs again!
    (0)

  4. #54
    Player
    Ooshima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,925
    Character
    Rui Ooshima
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 100
    Probably the EU/NA GMs

    The English speaking GMs operating in JP data centers are boring as hell, all scripted auto reply messages that makes me think that they didn't bother.
    (1)

  5. #55
    Player
    Autumnfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    369
    Character
    Ajisai Zabosai
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Wow. These are so cool! lol I think the Shakespear ones are my favorite. ^^ Well done, GM's. Well done.
    (0)

  6. 12-01-2014 07:28 AM

  7. #56
    Player
    Haneul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    14
    Character
    Haneul Himmelslieder
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    The most glorious thing I've seen today. Good on those GMs. Perhaps I'll start reporting RMTs again as well. If there was some option to attach a file to a report, I'd just point to my entire blacklist.
    (1)

  8. 12-01-2014 12:39 PM

  9. #57
    Player
    KIka93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    76
    Character
    Tatsu Yamashiro
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Barboron View Post
    Original Post of awesomenes.
    (1)

  10. #58
    Player
    Inzoum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    373
    Character
    Inzoum Zimia
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    I'm on a JP Datacenter server, Masamune. We barely EVER receive RMT spam at all. It's been at least 10 months since I got a tell from one of these... So naturally, when it happens, it's a pretty big deal. I was AFK for a while and when I came back, I had 2 tells from the same person, so I decided to follow your example and put my heart into it. Here's the message I sent:

    Oh woe, oh tragedy. Thal's balls!

    It is with great despair that, returning from a short period away from my adventuring career, I discover the echo of sweet nothings lingering from whispers in my ear. With promises of fattening my gil pouch in exchange for a curious otherworldly currency called USD, this foul demon attempts to seduce me. A lecherous discourse. Vilified honey spews from a demon's mouth.

    I resist. I must. These voices have no reach upon me. Despite the harpy's creative use of skewed syllables and sounds, I recognize the evil preaches hidden within.

    "I denounce thee, demon, let it be known." I cried, as I inscribed the blackened's name in my blackest list and then set forth to write you this missive.

    Twelve be with you.

    - Inzoum Zimia the Godhand, Master Artisan of Gondwana

    -- Report details --

    Character to report: REDACTED
    World: Masamune
    Time: between 7:30 PM GMT+1 and 8:30PM GMT+1
    Message:
    REDACTED >> Hi =====ШШШ※REDACTED※CОM===== ======<+ 1000K Gil=REDACTED USD +>====== =====ШШШ※REDACTED※CОM===== ======<+ 1OOOK Gil=REDACTED USD +>====== ==Welcome==ШШШ※REDACTED※CОM=====
    EDIT: And I got a response.

    Greetings Inzoum,

    Oh, how it pains me to read of this sad day. The demons are rising and their evil spreading over all of Eorzea.. even reaching out to kind and pure souls such as you.

    Do not be afraid, my friend. It will be a grueling task, but I have every confidence we can see it to its end, thanks to you. I am honing my weapons and sharpening my wits even as I write. The darkness of night will not help them... I won't rest until their blood is on my hand and their vile voice is but a forgotten memory.

    Thank you, Inzoum. If another demon ever tries to corrupt you, make your voice heard again. We will always be here to help you.

    We shall prevail.

    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Demon Hunting team
    Square Enix. Give this anonymous Game Master a raise
    (3)
    Last edited by Inzoum; 01-09-2015 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Removing gilseller RMT advertismenet

  11. #59
    Player
    chrillix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    215
    Character
    Chrillix Khross
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    You might want to take the gil seller advertisement out of that post...
    (0)

  12. #60
    Player
    Altera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bergen
    Posts
    1,169
    Character
    Chandani Aranka
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 100
    Gotta love a GM with a sense of humor
    I have had help from GMs as well, and I am very pleased with their service. ^^
    (0)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast