Results 1 to 10 of 10

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    TomTom1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    1,348
    Character
    Tomba Labomba
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Was wondering about this too. Maybe a 1.0 artifact where GP was useful to Fisher? I started with 2.0 so I don't know.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Antanias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,549
    Character
    Exocryst Lebreska
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTom1968 View Post
    Was wondering about this too. Maybe a 1.0 artifact where GP was useful to Fisher? I started with 2.0 so I don't know.
    GP never existed in 1.0. We just had to deal with absurd RNG attached to a horrid minigame.
    (0)
    <--Giver of yarns, not the giver of darns :3
    Follow me on Twitter @Antanias_

  3. #3
    Player
    Chihaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Moving Cardboard Box
    Posts
    1,027
    Character
    Syanonn Rias
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Antanias View Post
    GP never existed in 1.0. We just had to deal with absurd RNG attached to a horrid minigame.
    QQ i sorta liked that mini game, rather than mindlessly pressing 0
    (3)

  4. #4
    Player
    Felis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    12,287
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTom1968 View Post
    Was wondering about this too. Maybe a 1.0 artifact where GP was useful to Fisher? I started with 2.0 so I don't know.
    There was no GP during 1.0
    RNG decided if a DoL skill get activated or not
    (2)