Quote Originally Posted by AttacKat View Post
Ouch, you were at Deepwood Green, weren't you? You said you tried the path, you followed the one I posted at the beginning right after the OP? If yes, use it again but adjust it.

In that feed, the first pineapple is still in the Deepwood color range, but the first valfruit drops you into the Soot Black range, the two fruits following fine tunes the RGB closer to the soot black RGB. You can try feeding just the first two fruits and you should get a feather proc right there then you can stop.
Wish these things didn't take 6 hours to happen, I normally pick a path and feed it before going to sleep as to check on her when I wake.

Did the same deepWood Path in the op, proced on first Pineapple which was different than how it happened before but I did the whole path and got ... Loam Brown.


Guess I should wait for feed back before progressing from this :[