I did something similar, I shouted no laggers for a Titan Hard party pretty early on and low and behold, I started getting lag spikes mid fight. I promptly apologized and left.



I did something similar, I shouted no laggers for a Titan Hard party pretty early on and low and behold, I started getting lag spikes mid fight. I promptly apologized and left.
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.
Reply With Quote

