Results -9 to 0 of 899

Threaded View

  1. #11
    Player
    Sephirah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    631
    Character
    Nim Loki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Faction View Post
    Somehow, somewhere along the line, all of us doing Coil just missed out on something. You know? Just something. He doesn't know what. It's just something, ya know? Everyone's just missing it.
    If you read the interview at all, you would know that Yoshi-P is the one who said we haven't done enough research.

    You wanted an answer from a Dev, well, you got one, sorry it wasn't the one you wanted.


    Quote Originally Posted by Faction View Post
    Do you actually think anyone believes you even for a second? Lmao.
    I don't care if you believe me, I know who I am and what I've done; you're a troll and I don't need you to believe it. lol
    (0)
    Last edited by Sephirah; 09-24-2013 at 04:18 PM.