Results 1 to 10 of 52

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    HammAndCheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2025
    Location
    Limsa
    Posts
    191
    Character
    Hammy Fields
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by KurisuCerrias View Post
    That kind if looks like a curled up whip to me? I know they previously said they don't want a whip job cause they would run out of ideas for unique whips but for a limited job they wouldn't have to make them that often
    I thought it had to do with the skeleton of the whip being too much? Either way they'd have to make like 1 or 2 every 2-3 years so they have time to work it out I guess. Excited either way!
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Veritas-Ancora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Shirogane
    Posts
    1,507
    Character
    Mother Vain
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by HammAndCheese View Post
    I thought it had to do with the skeleton of the whip being too much? Either way they'd have to make like 1 or 2 every 2-3 years so they have time to work it out I guess. Excited either way!
    That's correct. The "bones" required of the whip were a hassle and that's what they said they hated most.

    I suppose if it was in a limited job there'd be very little whip actions and all beast actions.

    Seems like a plausible work around.

    I still think that looks more like a cudgel though. I don't really get whip from that photo.
    (1)

Tags for this Thread