Results 1 to 10 of 70

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player Stasya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    472
    Character
    Stasya Astolfofangirl
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by HammAndCheese View Post
    Just got my 100th clear last night, it was a wild ride. The early days were rough but now that you don't have to instance prog entrance into the duty is effortless. There's currently several Discords with every type of prog point runs happening very regularly, if not daily. Sometimes you need to buckle down and put your nose to the grindstone. Wipes happen. The difficulty is extreme at best. FTB has been out for what, five or six months? Complaining on the forums isn't going to do anything at this point, spend that effort actually learning the fights. If you wanted to do the content you'd do the content instead of saying how much you want to do the content but only if they change every aspect of the content.
    No one cares about your 100 clears and these 100 clears won't make forked tower magically better.

    Just like some other person i saw on forums you come here to brag.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player
    HammAndCheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2025
    Location
    Limsa
    Posts
    191
    Character
    Hammy Fields
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasya View Post
    No one cares about your 100 clears and these 100 clears won't make forked tower magically better.

    Just like some other person i saw on forums you come here to brag.
    It's optional community driven content. It's not my fault people won't adapt to the way the community has decided to do said content. I personally think BA, DRS, and FTB is some of the best content in the game, which all three have created some of the best communities I've found in the game. I will concede that they should've given a "normal" mode but they didn't, personally I don't think every bit of content that gets released should be able to be mindlessly steamrolled, there needs to be some form of challenge, which FTB delivers on.

    Also, the tower just got better for me because now I can focus more on helping in prog groups and helping to get others their clear.

    The content was really rough in the beginning--I'm very happy with the changes made after initial critiques, they should add the PF listing for BA as well (when resources allow)--and I wish OC's schedule was more expedited because I feel like we should've had something more by now, but I feel like that's more of a critique of DT in general with how weirdly paced most content has been. I bet we'll probably get some kind of duty when the new Pjobs get added, sadly that won't be for several more months.
    (3)

  3. #3
    Player Stasya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    472
    Character
    Stasya Astolfofangirl
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by HammAndCheese View Post
    It's optional community driven content. It's not my fault people won't adapt to the way the community has decided to do said content. I personally think BA, DRS, and FTB is some of the best content in the game, which all three have created some of the best communities I've found in the game. I will concede that they should've given a "normal" mode but they didn't, personally I don't think every bit of content that gets released should be able to be mindlessly steamrolled, there needs to be some form of challenge, which FTB delivers on.

    Also, the tower just got better for me because now I can focus more on helping in prog groups and helping to get others their clear.

    The content was really rough in the beginning--I'm very happy with the changes made after initial critiques, they should add the PF listing for BA as well (when resources allow)--and I wish OC's schedule was more expedited because I feel like we should've had something more by now, but I feel like that's more of a critique of DT in general with how weirdly paced most content has been. I bet we'll probably get some kind of duty when the new Pjobs get added, sadly that won't be for several more months.
    You can yap all you want. I joined multiple discords and got clears, forked tower is bad content that needs more fixes like free entrance and even better: normal mode.

    You with 100 clears probably now joined bots that do pots, not surprising to see infamy of blood people hanging around there only pulling one pack of mobs in specific location.
    (4)

  4. #4
    Player
    HammAndCheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2025
    Location
    Limsa
    Posts
    191
    Character
    Hammy Fields
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasya View Post
    You can yap all you want. I joined multiple discords and got clears, forked tower is bad content that needs more fixes like free entrance and even better: normal mode.

    You with 100 clears probably now joined bots that do pots, not surprising to see infamy of blood people hanging around there only pulling one pack of mobs in specific location.
    Such an unpleasant response. Almost as unpleasant as doing pots. Go engage in bad faith conversations with someone else.
    (4)