Results -9 to 0 of 39

Threaded View

  1. #23
    Player
    EchoingPulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2024
    Posts
    101
    Character
    Miyoko Hakari
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyssahtyn View Post
    idk why people are so against defeating the big bad evil empire themselves personally.
    I had zero problems defeating Garlemald, considering they were the antagonist, and seeing the damage they caused as a whole. The problems arose when they rushed through the entire arc without giving it enough time to develop, as there were several nuances.
    From forced conscription, to anger by the other races pushing Garleans further north due to a lack of magic ability, just being a few.

    I dislike Dawntrail—most aspects of it.
    But mainly it is not the Summer Holiday that was told, packaged, and never delivered.
    I am tired of world-ending events and ascians. I want to feel that everyday adventurer vibe again and throw myself into a lake to look for treasure or relics.
    (4)
    Last edited by EchoingPulse; 09-01-2025 at 02:19 PM.