...@_@; No offense Neptune, I've always enjoyed your enthusiam and all when it came to this game...but just an FYI...April fools day was at the first of the month...just thought I would let you know :P

...@_@; No offense Neptune, I've always enjoyed your enthusiam and all when it came to this game...but just an FYI...April fools day was at the first of the month...just thought I would let you know :P
"I've never watched a nuclear explosion myself. That's a couple of degrees of stupid above my limit"- Old Man Harris
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.
Reply With Quote

