Results 1 to 10 of 9558

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Nebelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    773
    Character
    Lilisette Lufaise
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 100
    I never once seen theodric or lunaxia call you names or anything else you are claiming they have done the last few pages. They were having a normal debate/conversation with you and once again you pull the "I'm being attacked and called names" card.
    (18)
    That is when the true Vana'diel of legend will be reborn.

  2. #2
    Player
    Renathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,747
    Character
    Ren Thras
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebelheim View Post
    I never once seen theodric or lunaxia call you names or anything else you are claiming they have done the last few pages. They were having a normal debate/conversation with you and once again you pull the "I'm being attacked and called names" card.
    I literally quoted him doing so.

    He called me a pretender (twice), a gatekeeper and lying about that (that I oppose using the forum for feedback), bad faith (twice), and some variation on being stubborn.

    You can't say "I never once seen" when it was straight up shown to you.

    .

    Okay, no, I'm not wasting more posts or time on this stupidity. You want to be blind, so you won't see, even if it means shutting your eyes tight. There's no point in trying to converse with or convince someone who already thinks they're god. But suffice to say, no, HE - we're just talking about his replies at the moment, not anyone else's - did not have a "normal debate/conversation" with me. He came out swinging in response to him mistakenly thinking I came out swinging, then when I clarified I was not, doubled down and insisted I was, and started dredging up old posts to try to support his current position instead of just saying "Oh. Okay, that's fine then." In other words, instead of backing down, he doubled down.

    But no, I'm not wasting more time on this stupidity. Believe in lies if you want.

    EDIT:

    Not wasting another post count on this innanity:

    Quote Originally Posted by Theodric View Post
    I'll leave it to other posters to come to their own conclusions. It isn't possible for me to be everybody's particular favoured cup of tea and that's completely fine. I am not the poster who,
    And he can't stop or help himself.

    /end


    Quote Originally Posted by Cilia View Post
    Gotta learn to pick and choose your battles, buddy.

    Some things just ain't worth it...
    Yeah, it's just annoying when people make an annoying struggle out of everything, even a mere "I disagree, but it's okay we don't agree" post.
    (0)
    Last edited by Renathras; 10-06-2023 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Marked with EDIT

  3. #3
    Player
    Cilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Hermit's Hovel
    Posts
    3,815
    Character
    Trpimir Ratyasch
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Renathras View Post
    But no, I'm not wasting more time on this stupidity. Believe in lies if you want.
    Gotta learn to pick and choose your battles, buddy.

    Some things just ain't worth it...
    (5)
    Trpimir Ratyasch's Way Status (7.5 - End)
    [ ]LOST [ ]NOT LOST [X]ALREADY MISSING REAL SPHENE
    "There is no hope in stubbornly clinging to the past. It is our duty to face the future and march onward, not retreat inward." -Sovetsky Soyuz, Azur Lane: Snowrealm Peregrination