Results 1 to 10 of 47

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    SturmChurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    7,073
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Easy, depending on your definition of friend.
    (0)
    WHM | RDM | DNC

  2. #2
    Player
    Renalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    Uldah
    Posts
    3,886
    Character
    Renalt El'doran
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I'm not afraid to start a conversation or jump into one if it looks like it's one that isn't private.

    I've made more friends in shout chat in Balmung in 2 weeks than the several years I was in Faerie just because it is THE social capital of FFXIV.

    Seriously. Visit Balmung. Hang around in Uldah for a couple hours and just don't be afraid to jump into a conversation. People have it in their head that everyone is just E/RPing but in actuality we are just talking about nothing and everything.
    (0)
    When you deal with human beings, never count on logic or consistency.

    Fluid like water. Smooth like silk. Pepperoni like pizza.

  3. #3
    Player NekoMataMata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    1,849
    Character
    Feline Good
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    Easy, depending on your definition of friend.
    I mean when you put it like that...

    Yeah, easy if it's just a person on your friend's list. It's actually kind of difficult if you're trying to build genuine connections.
    (0)