Results 1 to 10 of 50

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Packetdancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,948
    Character
    Khit Amariyo
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptus View Post
    And the odds of getting multiple SCH's is pretty damn low.
    Eh... less low in Frontlines, where people can talk in chat and where you can queue a light party in together. We had four SCH queuing in together as a party, and convinced others to join our "Book Club" at least once.

    (I do agree with your other point, though.)
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Packetdancer
    The healer main's struggle for pants is both real, and unending. Be strong, sister. #GiveUsMorePants2k20 #HealersNotRevealers #RandomOtherSleepDeprivedHashtagsHere
    I aim to make my posts engaging and entertaining, even when you might not agree with me. And failing that, I'll just be very, VERY wordy.

  2. #2
    Player
    Momo_Kozuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    488
    Character
    Momo Kozuki
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Packetdancer View Post
    Eh... less low in Frontlines, where people can talk in chat and where you can queue a light party in together. We had four SCH queuing in together as a party, and convinced others to join our "Book Club" at least once.

    (I do agree with your other point, though.)

    You can also change class in Frontline.


    My last Frontline looked normal at first, then suddenly 16 of them turned into White Mages.
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player
    Packetdancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,948
    Character
    Khit Amariyo
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Momo_Kozuki View Post
    You can also change class in Frontline.
    Yeah, that's what I meant by convincing others to join our Book Club; we went "So here's what we're planning to do, who wants to become the Nerd Hit Squad with us?"
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Packetdancer
    The healer main's struggle for pants is both real, and unending. Be strong, sister. #GiveUsMorePants2k20 #HealersNotRevealers #RandomOtherSleepDeprivedHashtagsHere
    I aim to make my posts engaging and entertaining, even when you might not agree with me. And failing that, I'll just be very, VERY wordy.