Results 1 to 10 of 4236

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Nethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    842
    Character
    Deviously Enchanted
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Iedarus View Post
    What if we all protested by unsubbing and playing FF11?
    I would rather unsub and not give money to the same company/franchise that makes this game.
    (13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    Just because other players play the game. Does not mean you got to be mindful, or care
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone 2
    The problem ISN'T healers rotation is busted or boring...

  2. #2
    Player
    Iedarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    365
    Character
    Iedarus Meridus
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethereal View Post
    I would rather unsub and not give money to the same company/franchise that makes this game.
    That works too. Figured it would get the point across quicker if they realize that a game like ff11 is what the playerbase wants, especially if it gets to the point where more people are playing that than the game SE is currently working on.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iedarus View Post
    Was this what Yoshi P wanted for people like me? Did he assume we were too foolish to take any semblance of complexity? How could such an allegedly open developer act so dismissive towards his own players? The flavor of the jobs I loved so much throughout the franchise were mere husks of themselves. What was once a magical world peeled away to reveal a sterile room of four walls. No imagination, no challenge, only accessibility for the sake of it. I didn't feel welcomed, I felt betrayed.
    I'll give healer a try up until level 100. If I do not like it, I'm off the role, entirely.