Results 1 to 10 of 4243

Thread: Show your Viera

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    PKTreturns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    9
    Character
    Pk Yagami
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by seida View Post
    Thank you! Yeah face 4 is my fav but it doesn't seem so popular :') Love your bun's colour scheme too!

    I've been playing since ARR but this is the first time my character has been male, so it's been fun trying out different glams.





    Another sage glam! Need to get some emperor's new earrings as I feel like most don't look good on viera ears...
    So handsome
    I use face 4. Face 1 is nice but looked to angry and the others were too fem or too young. Face 4 is prefect. Its rare to see but its the most striking imo. Ff14 is the only create your own character which I have been male.
    (3)

  2. #2
    Player
    seida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Amaurot
    Posts
    954
    Character
    Leif Flakkari
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Fukuro View Post
    forest guardian:
    Ooh, love this look!


    Quote Originally Posted by PKTreturns View Post
    So handsome
    I use face 4. Face 1 is nice but looked to angry and the others were too fem or too young. Face 4 is prefect. Its rare to see but its the most striking imo. Ff14 is the only create your own character which I have been male.
    Agree! Having said that, other people have made amazing buns with the other faces, I just couldn't make one I was happy with until I tried this one.





    Working on miner now!
    (4)