Results 1 to 10 of 36

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player Anhra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    824
    Character
    Anhra Nefaris
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrerus View Post
    I wonder what's on the chopping block next. SMH. They delete every good animation that they put in, unless one of the devs loves the job personally.
    I bet my Money on Energydrain.

    In all seriousness, i do wonder what kind of stuff the dev's are smoking when designing Jobs. Judging from the Endwanker Benchmark, it looks like Summoner will be getting a freaking gap closer. Of all the things they could do to fix the job, theyre giving it the last thing this Job needs, but ill hold my anger until i see the Job action trailer in September.
    (1)

  2. #2
    Player
    Vyrerus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Interdimensional Rift
    Posts
    3,606
    Character
    Vicious Zvahl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhra View Post
    I bet my Money on Energydrain.

    In all seriousness, i do wonder what kind of stuff the dev's are smoking when designing Jobs. Judging from the Endwanker Benchmark, it looks like Summoner will be getting a freaking gap closer. Of all the things they could do to fix the job, theyre giving it the last thing this Job needs, but ill hold my anger until i see the Job action trailer in September.
    They actually already did that at the start of 5.0, and by 5.1 or whatever, they brought it back due to many many many complaints about SCH not having it. I wouldn't put it past them to try taking it again, but honestly I think SCH's been gutted enough that I would hope that they have the foresight to not gut it any further.
    (1)

    (Signature portrait by Amaipetisu)

    "I thought that my invincible power would hold the world captive, leaving me in a freedom undisturbed. Thus night and day I worked at the chain with huge fires and cruel hard strokes. When at last the work was done and the links were complete and unbreakable, I found that it held me in its grip." - Rabindranath Tagore