Results 1 to 10 of 21

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Saefinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,673
    Character
    Yesunova Hotgo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I made a character called Saefinn Liljasdottir. I wanted something Scandinavian, 'Saefinn' is an Icelandic name and the the surname is of course "daughter of Lilja" the Lilja part I made up on the spot because it sounded Icelandic and it didn't come from anywhere. Then the devs added a Lilja to the game, when I first encountered her my reaction was "....mum?" Even better because I had made the character a Viera.

    As for copycats, if the same everything else is consistent, that is weird. Make an enemies lately? Go Mandeville dance your other you, assert dominance.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Shiro place
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Saefinn View Post
    I made a character called Saefinn Liljasdottir. I wanted something Scandinavian, 'Saefinn' is an Icelandic name and the the surname is of course "daughter of Lilja" the Lilja part I made up on the spot because it sounded Icelandic and it didn't come from anywhere. Then the devs added a Lilja to the game, when I first encountered her my reaction was "....mum?" Even better because I had made the character a Viera.

    As for copycats, if the same everything else is consistent, that is weird. Make an enemies lately? Go Mandeville dance your other you, assert dominance.
    Where did this meme of Assert Dominance come from xD
    (0)