Results 1 to 10 of 17

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Hasrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,288
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 100
    Nah, BA is only for a Physeos weapon. The only thing that changes is the weapon gains extra Eureka-only stats. You're technically finished with the weapon without ever having to step in.
    (3)

  2. #2
    Player Goji1639's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,284
    Character
    Father Gascoigne
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasrat View Post
    Nah, BA is only for a Physeos weapon. The only thing that changes is the weapon gains extra Eureka-only stats. You're technically finished with the weapon without ever having to step in.
    So, I can make all the replicas and use them as Glam without ever going into BA? That's the main thing I'm concerned with.
    (1)

  3. #3
    Player
    LaylaTsarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4,950
    Character
    Y'sira Kurai
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Goji1639 View Post
    So, I can make all the replicas and use them as Glam without ever going into BA? That's the main thing I'm concerned with.
    You don't need BA for weapons. BA is fun though and still run on discord.
    (2)

  4. #4
    Player
    Hasrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,288
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Goji1639 View Post
    So, I can make all the replicas and use them as Glam without ever going into BA? That's the main thing I'm concerned with.
    Yeah, the replicas stop at the Eureka stage, just prior to Physeos. Physeos is the exact same model, just with Elemental bonus.
    (2)