Results 1 to 6 of 6

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Brill_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    531
    Character
    Squires Ailith
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleSpy View Post

    Firstly, could we please go back to giving everyone a flat rate of five moogle tomestones in PvP? Or, at the very least, always giving five tomestones minimum for participating? I feel like the current system just punishes "losers" more than it really needs to, and winning is...not always something you can really control in PvP, no matter how good you are at it as an individual. And three tomestones for something that can go up to twenty minutes in length just doesn't seem worth the time compared to some other options. Between that and worrying that the change will create a saltier environment (some people already hate losing, so I can't imagine this change makes that better), I have had zero motivation to do PvP for the duration of this event, and thus never did it.
    Nope. Giving equal tomes for losing takes away the incentive to win. This results in people not trying in order to throw matches so they end faster.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player
    Vahlnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tent In the Middle of Nowhere
    Posts
    9,647
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brill_ View Post
    Nope. Giving equal tomes for losing takes away the incentive to win. This results in people not trying in order to throw matches so they end faster.
    In my experience, people rarely ever try anyway.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.