Results 1 to 10 of 151

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    shao32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    arcadis
    Posts
    2,067
    Character
    Shao Kuraisenshi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I don't think so, SE don't really cares about make certain jobs feel unique, if not they will not waste this chance to make DRK gameplay fun, rewarding and enjoyable, but instead they choose to copy paste huton and inner release with a few high potency oGCD and nerfing the rest.

    Say it's a question of job identity keep living dead it's a bad excuse, don't ignore the lack of sinergy of walking dead and DRK kit.
    (1)

  2. #2
    Player
    DemonicNeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    103
    Character
    Vela Zhezzaia
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientCrystal View Post
    My honest opinion on this is that I feel that the devs want to make jobs feel unique. I agree, the ability of annoying but I lean more toward the idea that people need to communicate with their team to use it properly which isn't that hard. This is an MMO and the idea is that you communicate with your team.

    The devs seem to want to make it a high risk, high reward skill which in some way thrilling. YoshiP said it was because of "job identity". I kinda side with the devs on this one.
    If we are going to go with that idea. We are now using our darkness as a core mechanic. Why can we not it as a defensive mechanic as well as on offensive mechanic? Sure mechanics would just be a more powerful cover that we place on our self. Still it a cool idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by shao32 View Post
    I don't think so, SE don't really cares about make certain jobs feel unique, if not they will not waste this chance to make DRK gameplay fun, rewarding and enjoyable, but instead they choose to copy paste huton and inner release with a few high potency oGCD and nerfing the rest.

    Say it's a question of job identity keep living dead it's a bad excuse, don't ignore the lack of sinergy of walking dead and DRK kit.
    Yeah the tanks seem to been more homogenized then they where in Stormblood. Which is sad I really did not want Dark Knight to be an Emo Warrior.
    (1)