Most likely tank. Dont forget Thancred was a gladiator when you first meet him, not a rogue.



Most likely tank. Dont forget Thancred was a gladiator when you first meet him, not a rogue.


To be fair, this was also sort of their "default" class for any non-original 2.0 classes. When I go through the post-Ultima cutscenes (where you go back into the Aether to "forge thee... a blade of light") and I'm on AST, SAM, RDM, DRK, etc, I just pull out a PLD sword and shield. I'm not sure this is "canon" Thancred, I think this was "Thancred was a NIN but we didn't have that coded in yet."
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.
Reply With Quote


