Results 1 to 10 of 494

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Greedalox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,285
    Character
    Blufnix Greedalox
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunda_Cat_SMASH View Post
    Not exactly my reasoning, but sure! More like "It's unfair only one role is held up to maximum standards while everyone else can laze at 50-60% or less".
    Why do I have to tell you in every one of these threads that nobody is expecting immense numbers from healers? People want the effort, even if that just means a few Aero's. You insist on fighting an argument that nobody's made and I generally find it confusing why you're trying to stir that pot when there are so many different facets to the argument for you to choose from.
    (12)

  2. #2
    Player
    Bourne_Endeavor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    5,377
    Character
    Cassandra Solidor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedalox View Post
    Why do I have to tell you in every one of these threads that nobody is expecting immense numbers from healers? People want the effort, even if that just means a few Aero's. You insist on fighting an argument that nobody's made and I generally find it confusing why you're trying to stir that pot when there are so many different facets to the argument for you to choose from.
    Exactly.

    I had a friend recently come back and go into Creator for her first time. She barely did more than a couple DoTs and Combust, but you know what? That's fine. She tried. And on her first time too. I'm working with another friend who's trying to get into the hang of DPSing more however she is still quite nervous and relieved to see stance dancing go. Neither has played the game in over a year yet they are still putting forward an effort. That is all anyone can ask for casual content, and all anyone should ask.
    (8)