Results 1 to 10 of 6130

Thread: Show your Roe!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Dergensaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    74
    Character
    Grynethota Dhemahrwyn
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 51

    Eh first screenshot from this game. Hope I don't look that hideous. I worry I'm one of the ugliest characters in this game.
    (5)

  2. #2
    Player
    Syhrwyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    230
    Character
    Syhrlona Haldhaerzwyn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dergensaur View Post
    Eh first screenshot from this game. Hope I don't look that hideous. I worry I'm one of the ugliest characters in this game.
    Your character is not ugly at all. I don't know why you would think that.
    (1)

  3. #3
    Player
    Dergensaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    74
    Character
    Grynethota Dhemahrwyn
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Syhrwyb View Post
    Your character is not ugly at all. I don't know why you would think that.
    Just not a lot of Sea Wolves in Courel, had some things said so now i'm insecure.
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player
    Syhrwyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    230
    Character
    Syhrlona Haldhaerzwyn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dergensaur View Post
    Just not a lot of Sea Wolves in Courel, had some things said so now i'm insecure.
    No need to be insecure. It's pretty much impossible to make a truly ugly character in this game in the first place. And I think your character looks nice.
    (3)

  5. #5
    Player
    Dergensaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    74
    Character
    Grynethota Dhemahrwyn
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Syhrwyb View Post
    No need to be insecure. It's pretty much impossible to make a truly ugly character in this game in the first place. And I think your character looks nice.
    Same with yours, from what I've seen.
    Love the lore-fitting name as well.
    (1)

  6. #6
    Player
    Seryne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Mist
    Posts
    598
    Character
    Dhembryda Frydwilfwyn
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Dergensaur View Post
    Just not a lot of Sea Wolves in Courel, had some things said so now i'm insecure.
    < Sea Wolf on Coeurl with a lore accurate name to boot.
    Where are you hiding that you don't really see us?
    If anyone is calling you ugly it's because they're insecure. You're beautiful!
    (3)

  7. #7
    Player
    Kazumac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    385
    Character
    Kha'tan Moapaln
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 67
    Quote Originally Posted by Dergensaur View Post

    Eh first screenshot from this game. Hope I don't look that hideous. I worry I'm one of the ugliest characters in this game.
    You're a Femroe, you're fabulous.
    (3)

  8. #8
    Player
    Hakuohsama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    170
    Character
    Haku Jay
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    "hey Guys iam stuck up here"

    (3)