Results 1 to 10 of 178

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Kit-Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    332
    Character
    Ayleen Estheim
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyle View Post
    Why is that Ms. Terrible candy bar?
    Tera is one of those games from my previous post in this thread. With some differences from NA to EU, character restrictions, every mount/pet/outfit from RNG boxes in the cash shop, everything from achievements removed and moved to the cash shop, monthly elite status to gain adventage on dungeon runs, extra dungeon reset scrolls on cash shop, selling enchant powders/identify scrolls on cash shop. Your average monthly cost is 100+ if they release new outfits and other things you want (if rng loves you). All of that is of course optional, but when you're at max lvl and you do your daily run of that hm dungeon you only have 1 entry a day of but your friends have elite status and keep buying reset scrolls, you no longer can play with them and it's time to sit in town dancing and afking :]
    Ps: forgot to add, when things like enchant and identifying items are sold on cash shops, success rates are lowered, pushing you to buy them from the shop.
    (5)
    Last edited by Kit-Kat; 11-24-2015 at 06:11 PM.

  2. #2
    Player
    ElHeggunte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Nation of Domination
    Posts
    1,468
    Character
    Naiyah Nanaya
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit-Kat View Post
    snip
    Yup, I played TERA from closed beta up until it went F2P. I subsequently decided to attempt a comeback when they added their new Reaper class and I was shocked at how much they butchered the game. The only remotely cool thing was having a "founder" account from having been a subscriber before the game went F2P so I kind of have a mid-tier account between their free and paid options (that I subsequently can't login to because I had Account Armor enabled, but the code never arrives in my email).
    (1)
    With this character's death, the thread of prophecy remains intact.