Results 1 to 10 of 18

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    shadowdweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    16
    Character
    Shadow Dweller
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    I'm not intending the house to be just for my wife and I. It's for the entire FC. And if I really work I can turn out a million a day as well. I'm just saying that handing out the HQ items as well as not expanding the housing districts has hurt crafters.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Ashkendor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,659
    Character
    Ashkendor Zahirr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdweller View Post
    I'm not intending the house to be just for my wife and I. It's for the entire FC. And if I really work I can turn out a million a day as well. I'm just saying that handing out the HQ items as well as not expanding the housing districts has hurt crafters.
    I honestly think it's fine. I used my quests to pick up things for my primary class (Paladin) as well as my secondary class (Scholar) but any classes after that I'll have to either buy the gear around level 55-56 (almost all of my classes are close to BiS from 2.55 with DW/ironworks so I have a good headstart) or rely completely on dungeon drops. Some of the pieces are still going for hundreds of thousands despite all of the quests giving out HQ gear. I ended up spending around 400k for a set of HQ level 56 left side gear for my Black Mage once I was starting to outgrow the old gear. What can I say? I've had horrendous luck with the dungeon drops.

    I'm actually really glad that they put the quests out there so that the gear for leveling isn't going for millions of gil, which would just lead to a bunch of undergeared people making dungeons miserable because not everyone can afford that. I don't think anyone should be forced to level crafting just so they can equip their character properly while they level it. Honestly, I haven't had any problem at all making money on the market board.

    As far as the furniture goes, that stuff will spike across the board when the housing wards do go in.

    As far as your other 2 points, I won't use more posts from my allotment to respond to duplicate threads. Sorry. :/
    (1)
    Last edited by Ashkendor; 07-21-2015 at 03:33 AM.