Results 1 to 10 of 520

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Giantbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,534
    Character
    Adol Giantbane
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Intervention View Post
    Am I one of the only people that DON'T want a nerf , not for the reasons listed, but for this:

    I enjoy second coil. It is still a challenge to me. And although I will look forward to Final Coil, I am sad about the fact that Second Coil is going to be nerfed to a point of no more challenge, and I won't have time to beat it while it's still a challenge to me. *See no static/fc comments*
    I imagine they'll nerf coil 2 slowly and in increments, just like they did coil 1. So you'll probably have at least a few weeks after the patch to get your "legit" clear in before it gets nerfed. And even after that, it will still probably be "mostly legit" for at least the first month or so.

    And if you *really* want a challenge, there's always Savage Coil.
    (1)

  2. #2
    Player
    polyhedral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Windy
    Posts
    281
    Character
    Polyhedral Dice
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantbane View Post
    I imagine they'll nerf coil 2 slowly and in increments, just like they did coil 1. So you'll probably have at least a few weeks after the patch to get your "legit" clear in before it gets nerfed. And even after that, it will still probably be "mostly legit" for at least the first month or so.

    And if you *really* want a challenge, there's always Savage Coil.
    There's always savage... These people want challenge, well, there it is, in game, now, for you to play today. Why aren't you doing it instead? You say it's easy, right? It's all about knowing the dance, right? el oh el
    (3)