Results 1 to 10 of 196

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Niwashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,248
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalien View Post
    I'd be fine with Free Companies having benefits if they were actually related to Free Companies.
    Agreed. It's when things like leveling or customizing your Grand Company Chocobo is tied to your rank within (as well as the rank of) your Free Company that I get annoyed. It's adding restrictions that make no sense. (If they'd instead had restrictions on it based on your GC rank, that I'd accept. It'd make more sense that way. But it shouldn't be tied to FCs.)
    (4)

  2. #2
    Player
    Nalien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,784
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post
    Agreed. It's when things like leveling or customizing your Grand Company Chocobo is tied to your rank within (as well as the rank of) your Free Company that I get annoyed. It's adding restrictions that make no sense. (If they'd instead had restrictions on it based on your GC rank, that I'd accept. It'd make more sense that way. But it shouldn't be tied to FCs.)
    Worst part is, there are "unused" Chocobo Stables and even locations that could be used for Gardening all over Eorzea, but instead this is FC content (FCs with a House, even) because... Having bought a House a FC clearly needs the extra Gil Gardening brings in...?
    (1)