


honestly, there is little to no chance that they will announce musketeer in GAMESCOM or in TGS.
1) for the obvious reason that everyone seems to be ignoring on purpose : Yoshida stated that the gunner class won't be what people expect. They're expecting musketeer => it is very likely that it won't be musketeer (also, musketeer would be an awful support, as the incoming gunner class is announced as the first of the support role which is planed to come)
2) because no other class than thief should come before the expansion, which details will be revealed at the FanFest, in october/november.



Actually I have talked about this several times in different threads including this one, and so have others.1) for the obvious reason that everyone seems to be ignoring on purpose : Yoshida stated that the gunner class won't be what people expect. They're expecting musketeer => it is very likely that it won't be musketeer (also, musketeer would be an awful support, as the incoming gunner class is announced as the first of the support role which is planed to come)
Quote: Yoshida stated that the gunner class won't be what people expect.
Yes I know and I think that is great and makes me want it even more. I don't care if it's Corsair based, mage based or a tank with guns, I just want my gunner class I've been waiting for for 4 years.
Quote: it is very likely that it won't be musketeer
I think people mostly call it Musketeer because for 4 years that is all we have known it as. Recently he called it Gunner and now and then I'll use that term, but it's hard to end a 4 year habit of calling it something else. In short, I think most people on this thread aren't asking specifically for Musketeer which by definition: was an early modern type of infantry soldier equipped with a musket as much as they are just asking for the class with guns.
I think most are calling it Musketeer out of default. So it's not that this is being ignored as much as, it's what we are used to calling it. We don't have an exact name like Rogue/Ninja to switch too.
I'm just a bun boy, doing bun boy things.
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.


Reply With Quote



