Results 1 to 10 of 22

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Elvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    320
    Character
    Elvin Rath
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 51
    I'm not sure what to think about it. Economy on no-legacy worlds might have time to madure but is still deflationary. Last thing we need is some guys coming with even more HQ crafted gear + hundreds of philo crafting items or any other thing to make prices even lower cause they want to transfer part of their millions selling items here.


    I only woud be totally OK with it if they coud only transfer that million and all his items become binded. But...well, it's not my choice
    (1)

  2. #2
    Player
    FJerome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,014
    Character
    Edhe'li Merwyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    I'm not sure what to think about it. Economy on no-legacy worlds might have time to madure but is still deflationary. Last thing we need is some guys coming with even more HQ crafted gear + hundreds of philo crafting items or any other thing to make prices even lower cause they want to transfer part of their millions selling items here.


    I only woud be totally OK with it if they coud only transfer that million and all his items become binded. But...well, it's not my choice
    I think they've actually timed it as best as they could since i90 crafted gear is about to kick in. The potential influx of money is going to be met by desirable new gear to spend it on and hopefully a market boost all the way down the chain due to the boosted market for materia.
    (0)