Results -9 to 0 of 575

Dev. Posts

Threaded View

  1. #11
    Player
    pandabearcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,517
    Character
    Alizebeth Bequin
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Yea, uh, I just finished reading the patch notes.

    On one hand: We no longer have much (if any) mana issues.

    On the other hand, wow caster cross class abilities blow.

    I noticed that surecast is still a POS and they're likely not making it any better.

    But thats not even the most ridiculous thing.

    The most ridiculous thing is MONK BUFFS WTF.

    Also uh, did you notice that "any direct damage interrupts casting".

    WHat...the...hell?

    Have they never watched uh, any game, where there are casters?

    Do they know that casters will instantly lose any engagement?

    Do casters have any mobility options? Do they have any instacast snares?

    NOPE!

    I can't...I can't imagine what this will bring for PVP.

    EDIT2:

    also this: When multiple characters are playing the same class/job in a party, the gauge for level 2 and level 3 limit breaks will now fill more slowly than before.

    why...?
    (2)
    Last edited by pandabearcat; 12-15-2013 at 09:14 AM.