Results 1 to 4 of 4

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    RaphaelDDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    269
    Character
    Da Lek
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Arguric View Post
    Since I'm on PS3, I can't really go in and find the picture in the system files either...
    Actually pc version also have packed files, we can't see sounds and images separated.

    You mean you want this one, right?


    I'm trying find also.
    At least I'm happy with the ones packed in the Windows Theme they made, with Fate start for login and sleeping on Inn on logout.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Arguric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2
    Character
    Arguric Lahns
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 45
    Quote Originally Posted by RaphaelDDL View Post

    You mean you want this one, right?
    No, no. It's the image that loads when you have logged out and then log back in while you are in the zone Mor Dhona. It looks like this, kind of.



    But thank you for trying anyway!
    (0)