Results 1 to 10 of 899

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Ehayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    1,172
    Character
    Supply Demand
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 72
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
    Math and things
    I think Satrina was trying to say that they should adjust content so that SOMEHOW a WAR takes an advantage situationally (like in 50% of all situations, haha).

    I could be wrong but I think she was just throwing example mechanics, not intending those to be the solution. I think new content + a WAR fix could realistically make that happen.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Faction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    118
    Character
    Faction Mal'ganis
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehayte View Post
    I think Satrina was trying to say that they should adjust content so that SOMEHOW a WAR takes an advantage situationally (like in 50% of all situations, haha).

    I could be wrong but I think she was just throwing example mechanics, not intending those to be the solution. I think new content + a WAR fix could realistically make that happen.

    Actually what he's posting, and has been posting, is that current balance is fine and everyone is wrong.
    (0)